Thursday, June 4, 2009

Catch Up

I finally got some layouts done from the last part of May. Nothing supper creative but I think they are alright. We have been having some crazy weather here. It was so humid today. It was raining but I was hot. Tomorrow is suppose to me normal and that is fine by me.

We had a very nice time with Aubrey and Lonnie on their birthday. It's always nice to have a reason to have cake.

The Science Factory was fun but busy with 50 kids and parents.

Lauren had a blast having lunch with the principals. So glad that is fun at 6.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Nice job playing catch up. I still have quite a bit of that from May to do.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY AARON!!

Cheryl said...

Oh yeah...and thanks again for coming down on their birthdays. We loved having you here and we had waffles for dinner again last night :)

Anna said...

Thanks for catching up! We love to see what you've been up to.