Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Graduation

First let me start by wishing my younger sister, Lindsey, a happy birthday. I know your day was crazy but I hope it was also very nice. It's her last birthday before she becomes a wife.
Yesterday was kindergarten graduation. Aaron was able to take the morning off and join me for this special time. We had a great time with Lauren. She has had an amazing teacher that we will miss. Hard to believe that in a few months I will have a child in first grade. I still wonder how that happened. We have a ton planned this summer and are really looking forward to a great few months.
Today was the last day of school but I don't have that layout done yet so stay tuned.

On a different subject - there were no cold showers today. We seem to be continuing to make progress.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

How fun to celebrate Lauren completing kindergarten. I am just so amazed at how quickly the years seem to be passing by. Hard to imagine Emma is going to be in 5th grade.

Marcee Miller said...

Lauren looked adorable for her graduation. Looks like a fun time. Hope you all enjoy your summer. =)