Sunday, June 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Sisser and Other Stuff

First today is my sister Cheryl's birthday. Happy Birthday Sisser. I hope you had a great night. We have had a full week so I'm behind on posting. This won't have many pictures because I'm working on my layouts. Friday was the last day of VBS. We had 134 children come through the church, which is great. We ended with a Friday night program for the parents to come see some songs, eat ice cream and play games. Cheryl came up after work to attend that and stay for Lindsey's bridal shower.
It is a rare moment to catch all four of them sitting and looking at the camera. They were very excited to sing for the parents.

Saturday was mine and Aaron's 11th wedding anniversary. He spent the morning at work and then came home so I could head north for Lindsey's bridal shower. We made it home for dinner. Cheryl took us out for a romantic dinner for six.

What a crazy week but a great one. I'm still looking at pictures and figuring out my layouts. VBS is always a blast but very tiring. This week will be a little quieter so I should get some blogging done.

3 comments:

Christina said...

Happy Anniversary! Congratulations on 11 years and best wishes for a lifetime of more.

Cheryl said...

It was a busy week and weekend. Thanks for letting us join you for dinner...it was so romantic.

papa pat said...

It was a great week. This is a good pic of the kiddos. Amazing you got them to sit still and smile.