We had such a wonderful time with Papa a few weeks ago and have another day planned for this Thursday. It's nice with Papa having Thursdays off to spend time with him.
I haven't given any house updates in awhile. It is all fixed and has siding so now it needs to be painted. There is sheetrock that needs fixing inside but we may do something different and then Aaron would be able to fix it. The whole thing has been a VERY expensive lesson - if you ever have water coming into your house don't try to fix it yourself just call the experts.

5 comments:
Love the new background on the blog as well as the layout. You are quite creative! Don't feel bad about "being behind." You can always think of me - I still haven't finished my 10 year olds first year in his baby book and the other 2 kids don't even have one! (I am a horrible mother!)
The outings with the kids is great for them and me. I look forward to this week. You had a good excuse for being behind given all the hours you worked last week.
Very cute layout. Being behind is nothing to be ashamed of. I still haven't complete 2003. Tori actually asked me the other day where all of the pictures of her as a baby were. I just Hmmmm.
Cute layout. I am getting a bit behind of my digital scrapbooking. I still haven't finished 2007 either. Glad to hear the project is getting completed.
I love, love the layout!!!! So you need help painting? LOL I'm an expert now, painting going on day 7 here. I hate it!
Post a Comment