Friday, June 19, 2009

Strawberries, Sun and a Sprinkler

We headed out to spend the day with Papa yesterday. We started with lunch and then headed to a local farm to pick strawberries. The kids each had their own bucket and Lauren almost filled hers. Colin asked about every 3 minutes if his was full and when told no he would say okay I'll keep picking. They both did great and only sampled a few.

Colin started eating a ton as soon as we were done.

After strawberries and a little bike riding it warmed up enough to use the sprinkler. Lauren was having a blast.

Colin didn't love the sprinkler but liked to clean his tools.

We ended the day with dinner at Grandma and Papa's house. Gee Gee came out to join us. We had strawberries with cool whip for dessert. After a quick trip to Mimi and Papa's to do a little wedding centerpiece staging it was time for home. What a great day... Thanks Papa.


Just went to check on Colin and this is how I found him. Had to share with everyone.

5 comments:

Molly said...

strawberries, sprinklers, time with family, ...& naps, It doesn't get much better than that :-)

Marcee Miller said...

Yum-yum-yummy! I want fresh strawberries! Can you pick me some?! LOL

Anna said...

I miss strawberry picking! Looks like you guys had a great day.

papa pat said...

It was a great day with berries, kids and sprinklers. Special times to enjoy during the summer.

Cheryl said...

How fun. I am looking forward to those strawberries.