My most exciting news is on Friday Colin started pooping in the toilet. For those of you who follow my blog you know this has been a trouble spot for him. After over a month of cold showers he just decided he was ready. Now it has been no big deal and no more cold showers. I always knew it would be when he was ready but I wasn't sure when that would be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Love your layouts. I need to work on some soon. That is great news about Colin. :o)
Yeah for Colin!! and how nice to be done with that battle. Cute layouts...as always.
Your news about Colin is historical and hysterical. The simple things like rock throwing and potty training make like better.
Way to go Colin!
What a cutie Colin is. He seems pleased as punch.
Post a Comment