For those of you who have been visiting my blog for more then a year you may remember that I posted one layout a day for the month of December. I love it last year and really want to try to do it again this year. Well it is day one so here is my layout. I will admit that we didn't put the tree up today but they are my layouts so I make the rules and I say I don't have to do the event on the day I just get to pick something each day to highlight. Please check in daily to see what my family is up to this holiday season. For those of you joining in this fun I look forward to seeing what you and your family are doing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Cute. Isn't putting up your tree fun? This year was the first year I had 'little' hands helping me....fun. =)
yeah, the daily entry is back! We love seeing what you guys are up too during this exciting month! I will try to do more posts, maybe not once a day, but more than usual! The tree looks beautiful as do the kiddos, as usual! miss you guys!
Your blog is so cute and I am way impressed that you did a day already. I am going to be behind this year.
I too am happy to see your daily posts again, and I know Kate will too. She is getting very excited to see you guys, and I'm sure this will add to her excitement!
Post a Comment