I'm trying to get all layouts caught up by the end of November because I want to do my December daily layouts and doing one a day is more then enough to try to stay up with I don't want to have others that need to be done. I really want 2009 done before the middle of January. That would be the earliest I have ever finished a year. I still have to finish the last two years. Digital is so much faster.
I still hadn't done any layouts from David and Lindsey's wedding. These pictures only highlight the day but it captures some of my favorites. Now I just have to do the last few layouts that will happen in November and I will be ready for December. What a great feeling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Good job, Lisa. I still giggle every time I see the picture with the children and me. I had to print this page as it was such great memories.
IMPRESSIVE!! I still have lots of summer layouts to complete. Still more ahead than when I use paper though.
Post a Comment