Saturday, November 7, 2009

Fall Layouts

I did a few fall layouts from the pictures we took last week. I had fun making my own background and playing with fall colors. Fun to be creative.

7 comments:

Christina said...

Great job!

Anna said...

Your layouts look very nice. Love the pictures of the kids in the leaves, such fun!

Cheryl said...

Love the colors and your layouts!!

Mommy Lion said...

love the layouts! I actually worked on one last week . . . I'm so far behind. I just need to schedule myself time to do it!

papa pat said...

The pics of the kids were so cute that I printed them off. We need a bigger frig for pics. Love the colors and that your son was cooperative.

Jessica said...

Very good job!

CoraET said...

Wow! These are amazing! Great job from taking the pictures to doing the layout. Very fun! (I love fall pictures too!)