I received my blocks today that I had ordered using all my diaper points and the kids love them. They have been playing upstairs all evening so I could get some work done. I looked the blocks up on-line and they retail for $60. I only had to save Pamper points for 3 1/2 years but I can say I got them for free.
Had fun with these layouts. The kids seem to always cooperate for Halloween pictures. The threat of no candy works.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Great layouts! I especially love the contrast of purple and orange.
Good job on the layouts, very cute. That boy knows when to take advantage of a situation. So what happens to the 37 lbs of candy from Lauren?
They all look so cute in their Halloween outfits! The paper you found for these layouts is perfect...I need to find some more fall paper.
Post a Comment