Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Fall Foliage

I love fall and I really love fall pictures. They seem to always end up being some of my favorites. We tried on Sunday to get a family picture but wasn't thrilled with the outcome so we tried again today. It sounds like with the weather coming that today was our last chance so we met Aaron in a park and did our best before it got dark.
This was the best family shot from Sunday.
this was from today.
I love this one. My kids never cooperate so it was rare that when I asked them to hold hands and walk they did. I took full advantage of this opportunity.

from today. I think I like this one better.

I think with a little fixing this could be good.

Had to get a few of Lauren and her Daddy.

We kept trying to count to three and then have them throw their leaves together but never seemed to get that quite right but we got a lot of fun shots in the process. This was one of my favorites.

Between Sunday and today I took over 100 pictures. I won't keep them all but as I said I love fall pictures. Don't act to surprised if you see any of these on our Christmas cards.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I too love fall photos! They are the best. Yours sure are cute. Love the family shots. Do you use photo filters?

Anna said...

Great shots, fall colors are so beautiful.

Cheryl said...

Such great pictures. The rain today doesn't make the leaves as pretty.

papa pat said...

Great shots. Maybe as the children get older they will become more cooperative? Hopefully. Thanks for sharing.