I'm not quite caught up but wanted to post what I had finished. Friday was a crazy busy day but so much fun. I spent the entire first part of the day at my kids schools doing Halloween parties. Lauren had her first slumber party that evening and stayed up until 12:30 and woke back up at 7:30. She took no nap but was in a good mood all day except while I was making her lie down.

My dad watched Colin for me again so I could head to Lauren's class. I was home for about 20 minutes just to eat lunch.

Thursday we went to a local farm for a fun field trip. My dad stayed with Colin. They had lots of good times this week.

I also wanted to do one soccer layout for Lauren. She had such a great time playing and I think she will do it again in the spring.
3 comments:
Great layouts Lisa! Looks like you've been quite busy the last week, makes me tired just thinking about it!
All these layouts are so cute!! There has been so many scrapbook days in the last couple of weeks that it is hard to keep up!!
Thanks for sharing all the great pics, very cute. Glad the parties were so much fun for the kids. Great layouts too.
Post a Comment