Thursday, November 19, 2009
Disneyland Layouts
I finished my Disneyland layouts and even though some of the pictures had been posted I wanted to post the finished product. My big challenge was paper and accessories. I didn't have either and didn't really want to buy it so I found some stuff for free and made my own paper. I think they turned out okay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
These are very cute. Looks like a great trip. You did a good job showing all they did. Thanks for sharing.
Holy Cow!! YOu have been busy. Love all the layouts and I am going to have to get some of that paper you used from you.
Seeing all your pics makes me so anxious to be there again!
Wow! Nice work! Kate loved seeing all the pictures. As we were getting near the end of the layouts she says, you wanna take me there Mommmy?
Wow - that is a lot of layouts. Seeing them all make me want to be there. You did a great job making some of your own paper.
Love all the layouts! They will sure help keep those memories alive!
Post a Comment