Friday, June 13, 2008

Finally Sun

Aaron and Lauren love to play the Wii in the evenings. Lauren is getting a lot better at the sports. She prefers to bowl. This game she scored 136, which was a new record for her. She was very proud of herself. She isn't very good at the driving games, but she is only 5.

Finally we woke up to some sun today. Our weather has been cold and rainy for awhile and I'm ready for the sun. My kids were up to pictures so I always take advantage of that. They aren't always the best pictures but at least it is current.

Cute kids

I am leaving next week for my cousin Jennifer's wedding in Virginia and wanted to get a few highlights for the occasion. The picture doesn't show them that well but in real life you can see them. For anyone wondering who took the picture, I let Lauren. I set the camera on the table and adjusted it and she got to push the button. She would lean down to look through the eye piece. She was so proud of herself. Our camera is VERY heavy so I won't let her hold it but the table worked. Hope there is sun wherever you are and you can enjoy it.


2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Your hair looks great. Alyssa and Aubrey's fav game on the Wii is bowling too.

Michelle said...

I really like the highlights. Looking good. Both you and Cheryl are getting all glamed (spelling)up for the wedding. I hope you have fun. Right now Emma's fav on the Wii is Guitar Hero III. Tori enjoys the tennis and golf.