Tuesday, June 10, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDSEY

Today is my little sister Lindsey's birthday. We called and sang this morning which she loved. Ha Ha. Lauren and Colin made cards and since we won't see her today Lauren had me take pictures so if she stops by she will know we were thinking of her. Lauren put 23 candles on her cake, glad there not real. Wow, Lindsey, you are getting up there.

I wanted to show everyone our garden. We (meaning Aaron) re-did our back yard last year. It is amazing now. We decided to try a small garden so this is what we came up with. We have tomatoes hanging down and peppers and basil on the top. The strawberries get the excess water down below. Our tomatoes have flowers and we have a few little peppers, so exciting. For those of you who read my sister Cheryl blog about her bowl full of berries I wanted to show my huge crop. This is our first ripe berry. I'm not sure how many we will end up with this year but it's our first attempt.

While I was taking pictures Colin decided to "play" in the bathroom. Never a good idea. I'm not sure why he is fascinated with the toilet bowl cleaner but he is. Don't worry we washed hands right after I took the picture.

Swimming lessons are still going well. There was a sub today but Lauren did great. I hoping that with a few more she will be able to swim a little bit on her own. We will see.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa- Thanks so much for giving me your blog website. It was good for Sean to be able to match a name to a face. The kids look so cute. The last time I saw you guys, Lauren was so little.

See you next week!- Jen Logan (soon to be Lynch)

Cheryl said...

Enjoy your strawberry! I love that you got your camera before you washed his hands!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the wonderful cards. I am excited to actually get them. Yah for another birthday!!
lin