We have started another session of swimming lessons. Lauren has the same teacher this session, which is great. She seems to be improving a bit with every lesson.
Lauren has started jumping in without holding onto Tasha.
They were using the noodle today to float. Lauren did very good. Her issue is not relaxing.
They were working on front floats and Tasha let go of Lauren. This was a first and Lauren did great. I realize she doesn't look like she is floating but she didn't freak when Tasha let go, that's huge for her.
2 comments:
Looks like your new camera takes great video and pictures! I am seriously thinking about something small too..
Wow Lauren! Those are some BIG accomplishments. Today was our last day of swimming lessons. We will miss them, but I'm glad to have a break! *smile*
Maybe in a few weeks we can do some more! *smile*
Post a Comment