Thursday, August 14, 2008

Back to 4

My sister returned Lauren after a few great days. She had so much fun and even though she went to bed on time (thanks Cheryl) she was still so tired. She was a bit whiny today so I had her rest and she was asleep in about 15 minutes and slept for at least an hour. Lauren doesn't take naps so this was a big deal. She was feeling so much better.

It is VERY hot here today, we reach 100 today so there wasn't much playing outside. I picked Jen's blueberries and then we were done. Aaron and I are heading to IKEA to pick out furniture for our remodel. We are leaving the kids with Papa and Mimi. It will be another hot one tomorrow so maybe so pool time in the morning and then inside. I don't mind the heat but like the 85 degrees better.

Hoping for a successful day tomorrow and am looking forward to a little time with just my husband even if it is shopping and driving. That sounds like an exciting date. ha ha.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Hope you had a good trip to IKEA. We had fun their yesterday too! Talk to you soon.