We headed off to Lauren's new school to meet her teacher. We got the teacher we wanted and the time we wanted and even have Amanda in the class. Yeah!! It was a great evening. Lauren wanted to make sure she could reach everything in the bathroom so after a quick hello to the teacher we checked out the bathroom. It is in the room and Lauren can reach everything. When you are petite you think about these things.
Lauren and her teacher.
This will be Lauren's cubby
The school served ice cream after we met the teacher. A huge hit with the boys.
4 comments:
What great news! I am glad everything worked out as you had hoped. Love that Lauren wanted to check out thee bathroom to see if she could reach everything.
How exciting to meet the new teacher. I'm glad that Lauren is excited and everything worked out the way you wanted. Watching your first go to kindergarten is definitely a milestone.
Sounds like it was Meet the Teacher all around! How fun for Lauren to have her best bud with her! Girl, I feel your pain about the vertical handicap!
So exciting to start school for the first time! I hope Mom is as ready as Lauren seems to be. ;)
Post a Comment