Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Play Time

Colin and I were having a very nice time playing outside this afternoon. He was being very silly. He was full of energy tonight and didn't want to go to bed. We will get Lauren home tomorrow and I'm ready, but not sure she feels the same. I registered Lauren for kindergarten today but won't know teacher or time of day for a few more weeks. It's becoming very real and I'm so excited for Lauren.
My little man
Bouncing on his ball. Love the hair.

Colin is very good at throwing a ball.

Some beautiful roses from my garden.

My little frog.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

I think Colin is loving all of the attention. The ribbit is just way too cute. See you soon.

Christina said...

Boy has he grown up since I saw him last! What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a big boy. Seriously adorable!

Anna