Saturday, August 9, 2008

Scandi Fest

We headed a little north to the annual Scandinavian Festival. We have been attending for about 14 years and always have a nice time. We mainly go for the food now. The booths don't change much each year but the food is always good.

I get a fri jo each year and don't like to share. This year I had to share with each kid. Next year I will get two.


We let Colin do some walking with the leash. He loves the freedom.

The kids were having tons of fun dancing with the music. We new a few of the dancers so Lauren thought that was very cool.


4 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks like fun. I will definitely miss the Fry Jo. I had fried bread last night at the fair and it just is not the same.

Mommy Lion said...

How fun! I think my kids would love dancing to the music too!

Cheryl said...

We did eat fried bread at the fair last night but they just are not as good as the scandi fest ones! We will have to go again next year.

Anonymous said...

I really wish I could have eaten a Fri-Jo. My mouth is watering for one RIGHT now!!!!!!
lindsey- from Mexico