Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A Work in Progress

We are making progress on our rearrange but it seems slow. The living room is almost done for now. I want new furniture and curtains but we are still looking. The playroom is getting close but still has some cleaning to be done. The good thing is the kids have been using it. YEAH!!
This is our new entertainment area. The decorations still need to be fixed and tweaked but we are close. (yes the TV is big, I didn't pick it out)

The playroom. This area still needs a little cleaning but some of it will be garage sale items.

We got two red tables in hopes of less fights. We shall see.

My amazing storage system. I love this.

The new T.V/guest/office room. This room still needs some work.

It is a tight fit but will work.

I just thought I should put my cute kids on my blog since they are more interesting then our rearrange.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
Redecorating looking good!
Your family is so cute you are real blessed.
Thank you for sharing your moments
Your friends at gifters.goods
From one mom to another

Http://Gifts-news.blogspot.com

Cheryl said...

Looking good. I see why you made sure the storage system is anchored to the wall...Colin would love to climb that!

Michelle said...

I'm with you. I love the storage system. It seems everything is falling into place.

Mommy Lion said...

Looks great! Blake asked when will they invite us over to play?!? *wink*