Friday, September 11, 2009

Colin's First Day

Colin had his first day of preschool today. It went great. He loves school and after realizing I would feed him lunch at home he is ready to go back on Monday. I had asked him if he wanted to go back to school and he said no just lunch. Silly little man.

I went home after visiting with Jen for a bit and enjoyed the quiet of my house. Normally I will just be at the gym so this was a treat for me.

4 comments:

Anna said...

I'm so glad Colin did well at school. He is so handsome!

Cheryl said...

So cute and glad it was a great day.

papa pat said...

Peace and quiet...been a while since you had that at home. Glad the kiddos enjoy school so much.

Christina said...

Glad you will have a few hours to take care of yourself!