Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Stories

I just had a few cute stories about my little girl.

Last night we went to pizza with Jen. I was coming out of the bathroom with Colin and asked where Lauren was and Jen said she was going to the bathroom but I checked and she wasn't there. Jen knew she had walked down the hall to the bathroom so I walked to the boys bathroom and talked through the door and sure enough that is where she was. I told her to hurry because she was in the boys bathroom. I asked her if she had seen the urinal and she said yes but it was only one. Not sure why one doesn't count. So silly.

I had received an email from Lauren's teacher answering my question and she asked me if she should know something about Lauren's eyes because Lauren was telling her she couldn't see. I told her Lauren was farsighted but nothing else. I asked Lauren about it and she said her eyes were fine she couldn't see because she is short and there are kids in front of her. Her words - Mom I'm just short that's why I can't see. I love that she realizes this but really doesn't care.

Tomorrow Lauren starts soccer so I will have some pictures from dance and soccer coming.

2 comments:

papa pat said...

Great stories. She is short but sweet. She just choses to try harder.

Anna said...

That is a really cute story!