This first picture needs an explanation. Colin and I were at Mary and Michael's house for dinner on Sunday and Papa gave Colin a green pumpkin to take home. Colin was having a very hard time going to sleep that night and wouldn't stop crying. He wanted Daddy but finally decided the pumpkin would work. He sleeps with it and then brings it down in the morning to put it outside to "get more orange" as he tells me. It's in his bed as I writing this. So cute.
Tonight was Colin's first tots soccer practice. There were about 25-30 3 year old kids. Some kids didn't want their parents to leave their side but Colin got right out there and did everything his coach told him to do. He did great and loved every minute.
Every child got to score a goal. Colin made his with one kick so I missed the shot.
2 comments:
How fun!
Glad our little man enjoyed his first attempt at sports. Amazing to have that many children turn out.
Post a Comment