Colin and I had dinner with Michael and Mary on Sunday night and I was determined to take some pictures of Colin. I had looked through my pictures from the last 4 months and didn't have a single picture of Colin to print for my house. I took 70 pictures and got these 4 I really liked. That is really good for Colin. He is so cute but quite a stinker when it comes to the camera.
We have Lauren's picture in front of these honey pots when she was just over 2. Aaron knew I would want one in the same spot. He really does know me.
Love the look on Lauren's face. They saw two parades today.
Stayed until dark tonight. The park closes at 8 except on Friday.

4 comments:
Great pictures of Colin. I showed Kate the pictures of Lauren at Disneyland. I told her that Mickey Mouse, Whinnie the Pooh and all the princesses live there, and she was very excited for Lauren. She loves the Mickey picture.
This was some of the best pics I have seen of Colin. That smile certainly was hiding during the wedding. Glad Lauren and Aaron are having a great time.
Great layout of Colin. YOu got some very cute shots.
Having a tech saavy husband sures comes in nice for this week :)
How fun for Lauren! We were there this same day last year! Love the pictures, keep enjoying your one on one time with your little man :)
Post a Comment