Thursday, September 3, 2009

Pictures

Since my memory card messed up last night Aaron told me to take lots of pictures today to see how it was. I didn't take lots but all I took were fine. Still not happy about not having the pictures but I will take more. Today marked the end of our summer swimming lessons. Both kids took lots of lessons and made huge improvements. Lauren swam 6 laps lasts night in her final lesson. Colin not crying and "swimming" by himself.

He will now jump in without holding any hands.

This is him "swimming" by himself.

We also went on around a 6 mile bike ride with Papa today. Lauren and I tried the bike attachment that hooks a third wheel to my bike. It was interesting. She can correct herself and almost tip me over so I got a good balance workout. She was getting better by the end but it was a little scary at times. It is a weird sensation to not have control over your bike because at any moment you could get a jerk from the back. We will need to practice more.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Great swimming. Time for your summer activities to wind down and school to begin. I am sure you will get good pics next week. Your blogs new look is great.

papa pat said...

The children are great swimmers. Good day for a bike ride, except for certain sore parts.