Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Meet the Teacher

We were able to meet Lauren's teacher tonight. I really liked her and took this really cute picture of Lauren with her and then got home and my camera had messed it all up and there is no picture. She has about 8 people that she knew from last year so that is comforting for her. Lauren is very ready to start first grade. Sorry no pictures.

At least I changed my blog so you all have something new to look at.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Like the new look of your blog. Sorry that your camera screwed up, but I'm sure the picture was cute. I am sure Lauren is very ready for 1st grade.

papa pat said...

Good choice of pics for the new blog look. I imagine there will be a few more opportunities to take pics. It is good the Lauren is so ready for first grade.

Christina said...

Cute new blog! Glad to hear Lauren is excited about first grade.