Well I haven't posted in a few days so I thought some pictures were better then nothing. I'm working on layouts but that will take a few more days. So this is what there is.
Sunday was Lauren's last soccer game of the season. She had a great time. She never scored but did learn a lot. She is already looking forward to the spring.
They had a great coach, that made the season fun for the girls.
Since Lauren had never played she didn't know you got a trophy so she was pleasantly surprised. She said she definitely want to play again if she can get another trophy.
Yesterday we went golfing with Lauren's Daisy troop. It was so fun to watch them play.
Colin got to come along and had an interesting way of golfing but also a lot of fun.
Tonight was pumpkin carving. Colin wanted a happy face and Lauren designed her own. She had a picture and then added some stuff.
with their pumpkins. Thanks again Mimi and Papa.
Outside with their pumpkins. We did put candles in but the shot didn't work. I will try again tomorrow.
5 comments:
Very cute pics. We miss carving pumpkins with the kids. Colin looks very intense with that club. Thanks for posting.
It is so amazing how a trophy can encourage a child to play! Too funny.
That trophy is huge! I am sure she is loving it.
Great pumpkin carving...we still need to do that.
Love the pumpkins!
Really cute pictures!! I always enjoy looking at your blog.
Post a Comment