Today is my dad's birthday and what better way to spend it then at vacation bible school. Happy birthday dad. Enjoy your video.
Today was the first day of our VBS and I am once again in charge of crafts. I love this. It is a little stressful getting 500 crafts ready but with some help it always comes together. Not because of me but because God takes care of the details. We had around 70 kids today, which was a great way to start. Lindsey is here for a few days so I had her take some pictures of Lauren and Amanda. Thanks Lindsey. Alyssa arrived today so she will join us for VBS for the rest of the week.
Lauren and Amanda at games.
Our craft today was a telescoping spyglass.
During closing they are singing Trading My Sorrows. The Yes, Lord part is a huge hit.
Lauren has started another session of swimming lessons and did great today. She is definitely building confidence and will maybe be swimming by the end of summer.
3 comments:
Very cute!! Looks like Alyssa is doing great...not that I was concerned. Thanks for having her this week.
Wow, what a busy place your house is! *smile* I wouldn't have it any other way. *wink* I love helping out in the crafts at VBS - uh, don't think I could head them up though! KUDOS!
Amanda's having a great time... thanks for taking her!
Post a Comment