We have had this event on our calendar for months thanks to Jen. She spotted it and we new it was a must for Colin. Amanda and Lauren had their last swim lesson for this session so Aaron and I took the boys until they could meet us. There were probably around 15 different trucks and they all had horns. It didn't take long for the kids to figure out how to work them. This made for a very loud time. The boys were fairly calm before we had dinner. Then they seemed to have more energy and the girls were with them. Jen and I were on our own after dinner so we didn't stop to see all the trucks again. It was a good evening and Colin already wants to go again next year.
Colin driving the city bus

Colin LOVES garbage truck


Going for a "ride" on the bus. Lauren has always wanted to be inside a bus and now she has


The SWAT truck

The street sweeper has very big brushes

Police motorcycle



3 comments:
I am sure that was a huge hit!! Very cool idea for kids.
That was a fun time... we'll have to watch for it next year! Okay... I'm FINALLY getting caught up =D
Wish they did something like that here! I know my Little Lion would love it!
Post a Comment