We are loving having Alyssa with us this week. Lauren and Colin have been a little clingy to her but she a great sport. VBS was great yesterday. Lindsey once again helped with pictures around and got some great stuff. I'm so busy in crafts that I can't leave so I miss a lot. She took a cute video of Alyssa but she turned the camera and that doesn't work for videos. Sorry. We had a few more kids yesterday and about 10 more today.
Yesterday was very hot so we got the sprinkler and the water guns out to stay cool. The girls were having a blast. Colin was very grumpy. Aaron and I went on a date last night and left Lindsey in charge. Thanks Lindsey.
We have a science rotation during VBS this year and this was yesterdays experiment. The girls loved it. This rotation has been a huge hit.
Today for crafts I had picked treasure boxes. This was suppose to be easy but it was very hard. I was recruiting many helpers to get the job done. Thanks to all of them we finished each class in time. Lindsey was with me so she wasn't able to do the pictures. I snapped these just before VBS was done. I was very tired and went home to rest.
Blogspot is having trouble so I will post pictures later.
3 comments:
Love the science project. I think that is pretty neat. Baking soda and vinegar is a great combo for all kinds of cool experiment. Glad to hear that Alyssa is having fun.
Thanks for the update on your week. I bet you are going to be one tired mom by the end of the week.
You can flip the video in Windows Movies Maker if you have it. I had to do recently! *smile*
Post a Comment