Last night was the first Fall Festival at Lauren's school. I helped in the donut dangle for a bit and then went around with my family. It was basically a carnival. It seemed like everyone had a good time and there were lots of people so I called it a success.
For anyone who hasn't realized it yet I LOVE fall pictures. I love the colors of the leaves and it makes for great shots. (if your kids cooperate) We picked up Aaron from work today and then headed to a park with lots of trees and leaves. The kids were pretty good sports about the whole thing. We bribed them with playing at the park and then dinner at their choice. They picked McDonald's, of course. It is all about the toy, but they both ate all of their dinner with no complaining so it was worth it all. On the drive home Lauren said that today was a great day. That made me smile.



6 comments:
Your layouts are great. I love fall and all of the colors. I had the girls out this afternoon in the neighbors yard taking pictures next to their trees. Luckily, they were in the mood to let me take some.
I'm with you on the fall colors . . . we are still lacking in that department. However, it was a chilly 44 degrees when I went to workout this morning!
Great photos!
Great layouts and the leaves are just so beautiful! The kids look like they were having a great time...which means you got some great pics.
Great pics of the kids. I too love fall colors. They show God's great creativity. I'm sure glad they aren't gray.
I love you blog you have such good ideas and pics. I love the fall festival idea. It look like so much FUN!!!
Post a Comment