Sunday, October 5, 2008

Rainy Day

Wednesday was dance and I tried to take pictures again but they were all blurry so I will try for a video next week. I'm very determined to capture my daughter on "film" somehow. Lauren finally got to use her tap shoes and was a little disappointed that there was a certain way to use them. You didn't just get to see how much noise you could make.


This week our fall weather arrived. The rain was here on Thursday so Jen and I decided to take the kids to our favorite local pizza place and let them play. Colin was so grumpy that day that he cried almost the entire time. I was more tired when we left and wondering again how a good idea turns out so bad. The other kids had a nice time and Jen and I always have a nice visit.

Lauren and Amanda are going to start Daisy Girl Scouts on Monday so stay tuned for pictures. We have lots of stuff happening this next week so I will try to be better about posting.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Do the people at the pizza place know you by first name yet??

Girls scouts sounds like something Lauren would love.