Yesterday was so beautiful that I decided to try to get some pictures in the beautiful fall colors. These are a few of the good ones. Colin didn't want anyone to touch him or be by him. Very hard for pictures.
We headed to our annual family pumpkin patch trip today. It was cold but everyone still had a nice time. Colin still loved feeding the goats. Such simple joys.
3 comments:
I love the scrapbook pages - an efficient way to show lots of pictures. Maybe some day you can show me how. Thanks again for your help on mine!
Cute pages! I think you like my idea of the scrapbook pages. It is lots of fun.
It looks cold at the pumpkin patch.
So cute:) I love going to the pumpkin patch. Jacob and I will be going on Friday It will be his first field trip.
Post a Comment