Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy New Year?????

So I am trying to do my 2008 scrap book as a digital one that I can upload and then get printed. Tonight I was playing with my new year layouts. I'm not sure I love them but have learned to just do them and not change them to much.

I took Lauren for her eye doctor appointment today and all is good. She has worn glasses for almost 5 years now. She is so great with them and I am so thankful that all she has ever needed is glasses to fix her eyes. Colin stayed with my in-laws today and had a blast. He loves to play with his Papa. Thanks guys.

Cute story about my little boy. We pray every night before bed and usually both the kids pray but tonight Colin just wanted to go to bed. He was in bed a few minutes and then calls for me, I open the door and he says "Mommy I need to pray." So very cute and wonderful to know that at such a young age he still gets the importance of prayer. Smile:)

2 comments:

Christina said...

I hear Lauren is good at wearing her glasses. It was a struggle with Ethan so we're glad to eliminate one of them - although I am sure there will be another one to replace it soon. :)

Cheryl said...

Glad her eye appt went well. I like your layouts...two more than I have done for this year!!

Love that story about Colin :)