I left for a bit to have lunch at my house. While I was gone they worked on their craft project. Today was painting their flower pot ie. paper cup and then planting a flower and herb. I arrived in time to get to see them do the planting. The girls were very proud of what they had done.
They end each meeting with a circle, where they sang a few songs and then did the squeeze. The squeeze is that your hands are crossed and one person starts with one hand and then they pass the squeeze. The girls liked it and even made it around the circle.Lauren loved all of it and can't wait until next week.
2 comments:
That sounds exactly like something Lauren would just love. How fun!
Lauren is going to need a calendar for all the things she does. It sounded like a fun activity. Glad she was having fun.
Post a Comment