Friday, October 24, 2008

Spirit Day with Popcorn

Today was spirit day at Lauren's school and after last month when I was worlds worst mom for not know about the popcorn, I was ready. We ordered shirts and I put lots of box tops in her backpack. She was ready and really cute. Her class won the spirit award again and got a button and the school mascot for their room.
Amanda and Lauren, so cute with their shirts. If the shirts look a little weird it's because I photo shopped out the name of their school.

YEAH!!! for popcorn.

Colin wanted his picture taken also so I did. Anytime he wants to smile I go for it. He loves his new shirt from Mimi and Papa. He is so proud of the trike on the shirt.

5 comments:

Christina said...

Fun idea to have a spirit day in elementary school. Congratulations Lauren and class.

Cheryl said...

Spirit day is a cute idea. Good thing you remembered the popcorn money.

p.s. I found an old keyboard in the garage!!

Michelle said...

What a way to build spirit for a school, start when they are excited about school. It's a great idea.

Mommy Lion said...

Go MOM! Great job remembering the popcorn . . . it's the littlest things that mean the most and are the hardest to remember to do at times! Cute pics, cute kids!

Jessica said...

We need to start having a spirit day at school. Starting at 5 yrs old is a good idea. Love the pics!!