Monday, October 20, 2008

Number 100

This is my 100th post and I don't have anything interesting to share. Today was a cold and rainy day so Jen and I took the kids to our favorite pizza place to burn some energy. It was an enjoyable afternoon. The kids played, ate, and Jen and I could talk.
I did make some updates to my blog. Change is good and I get bored with seeing the same stuff so I did some updating. Let me know what you think. I love comments.
Thanks again for all of you who read me blog. I know I enjoy reading my friends and families blogs. It's a great way to stay in touch with everyone.

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

WOO HOO!! You reached 100 posts! I like all your new updates and love reading your blog!

Some of your blog stalkers should leave you a comment!!

Christina said...

Congrats on the 100th post. I love the backgrounds and fun pictures across the top of the kids. Maybe some day I'll figure out how to spice mine up a little.

Anonymous said...

I like reading your blog too!

Jessica said...

I look forward to reading your blog each day. I love all the updates it looks so good. Way to go 100 posts that awesome!!!

Michelle said...

Congrats on the 100th post. I enjoy staying in touch with you. Your blog is looking really nice.