Saturday, January 17, 2009

Colin's Take on Lauren's Party

We had our family party for Lauren tonight. I let Colin have my little camera while Lauren was opening presents. It kept him happy while she got lots of attention. He took 77 pictures in 14 minutes and was loving every minute of it. These are just a highlight of the masterpieces from my son. I will be working on my layouts in the next few days. Thank you everyone who came, Lauren had a wonderful time. I am still VERY full from the cake. It may have been ugly but it was yummy.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I love Colin's pictures of the party. Cake is so good ugly or not, its all good.:)
Happy Birthday Lauren!

Cheryl said...

The "crack cake" will make for good stories for years to come!

Impressive that you already got these posted. 77 pics in a lot! Thanks again for a good party...I am still full!

Christina said...

Wow - Colin has quite a talent for photography! ;)

Anonymous said...

I am impressed with Colin's pics, and how fast. I don't know that any of them are too complimentary, but then they are "candid Colin camera". Great party, wonderful food, good company.

Anna said...

Wow! Colin got some good shots. The pictures of Mimi and Papa are hilarious. Oh, and someone needs new socks!