We headed to our favorite local pizza place for dinner last night. Jen and I decided pizza sounded better then cooking (thanks Jen). The kids love to play and burn energy, we adults like that we can talk. This was Colin's first time in public with undies on and he kept them dry. He is doing great with potty training. Sunday was awful and Monday morning was almost as bad. He came running to me on Monday afternoon saying he needed to go potty and has been doing great since then. Jen had some Bob the Builder toys that she knew Colin would love and she hadn't given them to Andrew so she let me have them. He has earned all five and still doing great. We headed out tonight in undies. It is a wonderful feeling to know that I'm done buying diapers. Thanks to everyone and their ideas, suggestions and words of wisdom. I think he will make it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am glad Colin is getting the potty thing down.
That pizza place looks so cool.
Congrats on your first outing without diapers! Though it seemed like such a battle once he decided it was okay then he caught on very quickly.
Going out is ALWAYS more fun than cooking... :)
Post a Comment