I'm sorry there are no pictures today. Colin is finally healthy enough to be around other kids but Lauren came down with a fever tonight. She prayed tonight that she would be better by Friday because it is pajama day. It was very sweet. Please keep my kids in your prayers. I will try to have pictures soon.
P.S. Colin is doing great with his glasses. He's had them almost two months and seems very well adjusted. He has started commenting on other people wearing glasses just like him. One battle down now on to potty training.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I hope Lauren feels better soon and it doesn't hang around as long for her. I have 1 with strep (again) and another with a double ear infection - isn't it fun being a mom!
I hope Lauren will be better by Friday. I will pray for her.
I'm sorry the kids have been sick. No fun. How is Mom holding up?
The challenges of being a mom never seem to end! Hope Lauren feels better...she is a tough little girl.
Post a Comment