Today was pajama day at Lauren's school. She was feeling better and had no fever so I allowed her to go to school. She thought it was very funny when I told her to go get dressed because she only needed to put socks on.
Colin and I headed to the gym today. It was so nice to get back to my normal routine. I feel like I have been at home for at least two weeks and that is not normal for me.
I'm really hoping that we are done with this round of sickness and that Aaron and I stay healthy.
5 comments:
Yay for everyone feeling better and how fun to have a pajama day. We were supposed to have one here but it turned out to be a snow day.
Glad to hear that Lauren enjoyed her pajama day. We are "conserving energy" at my school due to a huge budget shortfall so I would have loved to have been in my snuggly pjs today too!
So glad she didn't miss pajama day! Blake has one at the end of the month. I'm just hoping I remember it's pajama day. . . I've been known to forget! *smile*
I love Colin's glasses. He is just adorable. I'm glad Lauren was able to go to school and that all is normal again.
I do love going back to the normal routine after a long break like Christmas. I hope our school will have a pajama day soon.
Post a Comment