We had Lauren's friend party on Thursday but I'm trying to do a layout and am having some trouble so it will have to wait. It hasn't been a very exciting week. The weather has been cold and foggy so we haven't left the house much. We went to Red Robin tonight which seems to always be a hit with the kids. We tell them if they eat good then they get a balloon. Tonight we got two balloons. Lauren had cantaloupe with her dinner and it turned her face yellow. We are getting ready for party number two tomorrow. Aaron baked the cake tonight and it smells so good. I will try to get her party pictures posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love going to Red Robin, it is so yummy!
Happy Birthday to Lauren:o)
Yumm..Red Robin.
Looking forward to the big party tomorrow!
Happy Birthday Lauren!
Post a Comment