Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Happy 2009 to everyone. I'm hoping to get some pictures posted later but just incase I don't. I wish all of you who read my blog a happy new year.

Yes, I did make it up until midnight.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy New Year!! I hope you have a great 2009.:)

Michelle said...

Happy New Year to you too. We made it up until 12:00 and then promptly went to bed.

Anna said...

Happy New Year to you guys! I didn't make it to 12:00 - we celebrated New York time, so we went to bed right after 10:00 - we are so lame!

Cheryl said...

Happy New Year...we were all asleep by 12:30 and I might like a nap today.

Cute Christmas layout.

Mommy Lion said...

Happy New year to you too! Love the new header. That's what I was working on when I got frustrated. Still trying . . . I will not give up! *smile*