Monday, April 20, 2009

We're Home

Aaron and I had a great time on our cruise. Thanks again to the grandparents for keeping the kiddos. The weather was great.

We went to a winery on Friday for my birthday. It was beautiful and we had a nice time.

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Great pictures of the two of you. I am sure it was nice to get away for a couple of days and enjoy some sunshine!!!

papa pat said...

Keeping the kids was a blessing for us and you. The pics looked great. The bougainvillea is beautiful. Glad you enjoyed yourselves.

Christina said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time - just the 2 of you! I'm sure you were excited to see the kids again. Aren't parents wonderful!?!?

Anna said...

I'm glad you guys had a good time. Sounds like the kids had fun too!

Marcee Miller said...

Looks like you had a great time! Aren't vacations the best?!