Then I felt inspired to do a summer recap. I started with trying to only pick 18 pictures but couldn't narrow it down that much so I changed my layout to include a few more. Another joy of digital, it's so easy to just change things.
I'm sad that summer is over but do look forward to the routine school will bring. We should be a little busier this year then last but it should be good. Lauren will continue with Daisies and dance. Both kids will be doing AWANA and soccer. So much fun.




5 comments:
Love your summer layouts. It looks like you guys really did have a wonderful summer. Sounds like you will be really busy soon!
Great layouts! So fun to have a summer recap of all those great memories. I hope both kids enjoy school this year and you aren't too busy with all their activities. Thanks for sharing your summer with me!
Good collection of pics, and great layouts. It has been a busy summer, but a good time with the kids. Hope they have lots of great memories.
LOVE all your layouts! I would love to do a summer recap...one of these days.
Hope the first day of school goes great!
Awesome job on all the summer layouts!!! I need to do that some time soon.:o)
Post a Comment