I have to make a correction. I talked to Aaron and he took about 60 pictures but only uploaded the best.
Aaron set up this web page thing that he uploads the pictures to and then I can view and save to my computer. It is so awesome to have a computer savvy husband. I do have to laugh he took 18 pictures today. I probably would have taken that in the first 10 minutes but I'm not complain because he took really good pictures. I only picked 3 but they are so cute. I've talked to them quite a few times and they are having a blast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
SO FUN! Looks like both Lauren and Aaron are enjoying themselves. He gets an A+ for the pigtails!
LOVE the pictures!!!
Such great pictures. Too funny that he only took 18...but like you say I would take 18 over none at all. Glad they are having such a great time.
Very impressive pig tails. He even tied ribbons on them. I think it is so speacial that Aaron is taking this time with Lauren. So sweet.
So fun! Good job with the hair Aaron. I'm impressed. -Maryn
Great pictures, thanks for sharing. Looks like they knew how to be at the right place at the right time. Lauren must be loving every minute.
Pretty good on the hair - especially from a guy with none on top of his own head! Nice job Aaron!
Post a Comment