Lauren had a wonderful first day of school. She loved everything. Today the highlight was buying a hot lunch. Friday will be Colin's first day. Time for the school routine to get fully started.
If this is how Lauren is with clothes at 6, you are going to have a great time at 14. Thankfully you have instilled the color coordination....must be in the genes. Very cute pics.
Great layouts and good to hear that she is loving first grade...not that we thought she wouldn't. I had to tell Aubrey to sleep in before she went to bed too.
5 comments:
What a grown up girl. Very cute outfit. I'm glad Lauren is enjoying school.
If this is how Lauren is with clothes at 6, you are going to have a great time at 14. Thankfully you have instilled the color coordination....must be in the genes. Very cute pics.
love the outfit it's super cute! I hope Lauren has a great first week of school. Jacob is loving first grade so far.
Great layouts and good to hear that she is loving first grade...not that we thought she wouldn't. I had to tell Aubrey to sleep in before she went to bed too.
I hope the next 184 days or so are just as good!
Post a Comment