Andrew and Forrest
Crazy Colin
Colin would climb to the top and go down the tunnel slide. He loved this.
Lauren climbing the rock wall.
Mimi and Papa came to watch Lauren's swim lessons today. She did great. She swam all the way to the wall, this was a big thing. She learned to tread water today and is very excited to be swimming. Then we all went to lunch. Aaron was able to join us fora nice time.Papa with all his kids. Andrew was very excited to see Michael and even calls him Papa. Very cute.
Lauren swimming to the wall.
I gave Colin a hair cut today. I tried the suckers last time and it was a huge success. This time I added one of his favorite TV shows and he didn't move. I'm very slow so I had to use two suckers but I got the job done. It's not great but it's cheaper then taking him somewhere and his hair grows so fast.
We had dinner with my parents and Grandma and then went to a local shoe store and Aaron found these New Balance tennis shoes in a size 19. I had my camera with me (of course) and had Lauren step in so I could take her picture. I had never seen shoes so big.
1 comment:
I would guess your whole family could be in those shoes. They are huge. Lauren is sure making some great progress on her swimming.
Post a Comment