Today was Lauren's first field trip as a kindergartner. We headed off on a school bus (this was Lauren's first time on a moving bus) to the pumpkin patch. There were 26 students, 20 parents and her teacher and her helper. We took an entire school bus just for Lauren's class and then the other class had about the same number of people. The weather was great for this time of year. It was cold but clear and dry. The kids got to play and then head out to the patch. The pumpkin patch was a field of mowed, dry grass with pumpkins scattered about. There were no vines to trip over and no mud to fall in. YEAH!!! Lauren came home clean. WOW!! After we got our pumpkins we got to feed the goats. The goats were loving all the attention. While Lauren and I were on our field trip my dad was watching Colin for me. Thank you Dad. They headed to a home improvement store and the park. Colin had a blast and Papa seemed happy also. All in all a great morning.
On the bus!!

Lauren and Amanda
Lauren with her pumpkin.


Mom is this too big??

The goat actually has it's tongue sticking out. There was lots of sanitizing today.

This afternoon was dance and I finally got a picture and some video. Lauren told me that she didn't like tap because she had to do it in a certain way and not just see how much noise she could make. Today we got there a few minutes early and Lauren got to put her tap shoes on and make as much noise as she wanted. She seemed to like tap more once the teacher started instructing her on how to tap.

I was in the front row and Lauren could see me taking a video so she always looks at the camera. She really is trained very well.
5 comments:
Lauren looks adorable in her dance outfit. Very cute. Ok, going to a pumpkin patch without mud and vines to trip over doesn't count as a trip to the Pumpkin patch :)
I'm with Michelle. You need mud, vines, and at least a few tears over not being able to find the right pumpkin and then it is truly a trip to the pumpkin patch! Great dance video!
Love the dance video's! I've been wanting to see Lauren all suited up - so cute!
Anna
Our pumpkin patches here are no comparison! Wishing I was in the cold . . . I can't believe those words just came out of my mouth! *wink*
I had a great time with Colin. We want him to know that real mean love to go to Jerry's. Lauren looks very cute. Funny, she is good at making noise.
Post a Comment